Saturday, November 11, 2006

43 days until Christmas...

And Andrew saw Santa for the first time today! We went to the Collierville Town Square to look around at the shops and see Santa and hear a few school groups sing. By the time we saw Santa, Andrew was tired and ready to go home (so were we!), but we decided to go say hi anyway since there weren't a lot of kids around. Andrew was a little concerned about going to see this strange man in a furry red suit! He didn't cry but he sure got his pout on! Santa was very nice and let Andrew try again after Andrew watched a few other kids go and tell Santa what they want for Christmas. Andrew still wasn't sure what to think. Then Santa went to walk around and Andrew sat in his chair and when Santa came back he thought he'd try a different approach. Oh, well, Santa said "maybe next year!" But then he told us he would be back December 2nd, so maybe we will go see him again then (or maybe we'll just go for the milk and cookies and stories and singing).

2 comments:

Heather said...

Hey! I tried to comment this a few days ago and I couldn't get into it. These pictures are SO great! I love the boo boo lip. It really makes me wanna kiss and squeeze him! I'm so glad you guys are doing well. I love and miss you!

Anonymous said...

I didn't want to see Santa in the mall when I was little. My mom asked me why and I said "because I haven't been baptized yet!" Weird child, I know.

That Andrew is a cutie once again! What a ham!