Saturday, January 20, 2007

It's only been 2 weeks?

Two weeks since Andrew's birthday party (and my last blog post). Wow, he has been doing a lot! He is trying to eat with a spoon (and getting better at it), building things (see his castle?), climbing... I guess he figured he should start learning new things fast if he was going to be hanging out with more big kids at daycare! He started a new daycare on Friday. He went a half day and spent half the day with Mommy at work. He had to be the center of attention at work of course... one of my coworkers took a couple of pictures so I'll post them when she sends them to me! He did pretty well at daycare I think... he is in a home daycare and is almost the youngest one there (a 6 month old is starting Monday too). So we'll see how it goes! Oh, and he is getting better at walking too -- I've noticed over the past week or so he opts to walk instead of crawl more often and he is walking a little longer too. He gets excited and tries to run though! :) Here are a few pics!



1 comment:

Heather said...

Oh my goodness! This post is really neat! I love how you captured each little event in a photo and I'm very excited to learn that he started his new place and can't wait to hear how it goes for him! He's so loving and social I'm sure he'll make tons of friends and be the joy of the entire place! I miss you!