Monday, August 06, 2007

A few Andrew cute things...

Andrew's way of saying "excuse me" -- "'scuse, please!" :)

How Andrew said bye to me this morning after I said, "bye, bye, precious!" -- "bye, 'cious!"

Who all has to get goodnight hugs and kisses when Andrew doesn't want to go to bed -- Pooh Bear, Blue, Buddy (his stuffed dog), Elmo... and Andrew of course!

Songs Andrew loves to sing at the moment:
The Wheels on the Bus (he joins in on hand motions and sounds and "all through TOWN!" -- and we skip a few verses we don't like)
Old MacDonald Had a Farm ("E-I-E-I-OOO!!!" -- oh, and he will "meow" for the cat)
Itsy, Bitsy Spider (hand motions again... and "itsy, itsy")
Jesus Loves Me
B-I-N-G-O
Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star
ABC Song
Row, Row, Row Your Boat
You Are My Sunshine (we sing You Are My Andrew)
If You're Happy and You Know It


I'm sure we'll be adding more! :)

Pictures coming tomorrow, I promise!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing these updates. It is so good to get progress notes and sweet updates about Andrew. He has grown so much and we miss him and you very much. Can't wait to see you soon.

I will check out your pictures when you send them.

Thanks again and love to you all,

aunt nancy

Anonymous said...

How cute!! He is too funny! I can just picture him saying these things! Maybe you can get video of one of the songs? I love reading this blog...I hope it continues throughout college LOL! Love and miss you! See you at the beach! yayyyyyyyyy!!!!!! xoxoxo