Wednesday, March 01, 2006

All dressed up and nowhere to go...


Well, at least for a few minutes. :) Chad was working downtown with the Grizzles this morning and I was supposed to be taking Andrew for his 2 month checkup... until I got all ready to go and stepped out the door and discovered Chad had taken my car (his truck is a stick shift that I can't drive... anyway, the car seat base is in my car)! Since we have both been home we have just been using my car because we are usually together anyway... and I guess Chad forgot we both needed to be driving somewhere at the same time today! Anyway... I called him and he came home and we got to the doctor's a few minutes late... all that meant was no wait! :)

Andrew did great at the doctor's... he weighs 12 lbs, 4.5 oz. and is 24 inches long. He was all happy and social with the doctor and then cried when he got his shots. :( But he recovered quickly and fell asleep before we got out to the car to go home. He's been running a little fever and been a little fussy but overall I think he's doing great for getting stuck 3 times. Guess I'll go cuddle with him a little, that always helps when you feel bad, right?

1 comment:

Heather said...

AWWW!! Him is SOOOO cute!!! Thanks for sharing! Wish I could cuddle with him too!!