Thursday, March 23, 2006

And then it's all worth it...

Well, to make a long story short it hasn't been a good night... just one of those nights where Chad isn't home and I was getting completely overwhelmed by mommyhood and life in general and Andrew was seemingly inconsolable (I *still* haven't figured out what was wrong). So I put him down in his crib and calmed him down a little and decided I might as well get him ready for bed... mid-clothes-changing he decides he's in a great mood and wants to smile and "talk" and have fun Mommy-baby time. Here he is in his rocker after getting changed into night clothes... I'm sure bedtime will be soon...


and now he's upset about something again... and I thought I had mood swings... :)

1 comment:

Heather said...

LOL!!! I know you don't think this is *funny* - but in DC, we do! He's SO cute! I can't wait to see him!