Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Announcement

I am finally merging blogs... this blog is relocating to http://green1997.wordpress.com. I copied all of the posts and pics over although I need to do some reformatting so they look okay there! Once the other site looks okay, I'll probably delete the posts/pics on this site.

I've been meaning to do this for over a year... just wanted to have something focused more on the whole family and what is going on in everyone's lives... though I'm sure it will continue to be quite Andrew-focused!

If you have any questions or issues with viewing the new site feel free to e-mail/im/pm me (however you usually get in touch with me!)

(And obviously since it has taken me a month to get this posted it will be a while before pics are gone from this site!) :)

1 comment:

Gina said...

I LOVE your new site on Wordpress. I was a little surprised because Blogger seems a little easier to use than wordpress to me. I like the idea of a Green family blog. I'll change my blogroll to reflect the new changes. More Andrew pics please. :)