Sunday, February 03, 2008

A Few Pictures...

This is literally all we have taken since Andrew's birthday. Apparently, it's been a bit busy around here.

Relaxin'...
Photobucket

Playing on his trike Sunday afternoon. It has been so nice outside this weekend! I wish it would stay but since it is the beginning of February I'm sure we are in for some more cold weather! Andrew has a blast on his trike. He knows how to pedal but can't quite reach so for now he gets pushed around and "steers". That means he turns the handlebars and makes vroom noises as Chad and I try to avoid hitting trees and bushes and such.
Photobucket

Photobucket

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Melody and Chad,

thank you so much for putting up new pictures for us to enjoy. Andrew looks great and I know he is having a wonderful time with his trike and toys. He is growing up and no longer looks like a baby boy. I love you all so much and really miss you,

aunt nancy

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the pictures. I was having Andrew withdrawals :).
He looks so cute relaxing in his beanbag.

Tammie's Thoughts said...

What a cutie!